Buying A Business Through Turnbridge M.A. Brokerage
Buying or investing in a business by using a professional business broker provides considerable advantages.
Since the baby boomers (those reaching the age of 50+) will be rising for the next two decades, to invest in this burgeoning market will not mean that you just search the internet and place your order. To find the right business, that fits your parameters, really requires an experienced agent who will look specifically to meet what you want.
On the buy side of a business investment, our experienced business brokers will provide the following services:
- Determine the market value of the businesses that meet your requirements
- Prepare an informational package describing potential businesses to be sold
- Contact the sellers on your behalf, on a confidential basis, protecting both your interests and the sellers'
- Assist the seller to understand what you as the buyer are offering
- Assist in the negotiation of the terms of the transaction
- Facilitate the consummation of the transaction in conjunction with your tax and legal advisors or by referring you to our group of tax and legal advisors
7 Basic Steps that we provide you as the Buyer
- Execute a Non-Disclosure Agreement through our firm to the seller
- Gather and examine company historical and financial data
- Our experts help with the analysis of the financial information, recommending creative ways to purchase or invest in the business
- Determine fair market value and terms for a purchase, investment or lease/buy arrangement
- Enter into an engagement agreement with the owner
- Negotiate offers
- Close transaction
We are available with our banking and financing contacts to assist you to arrange favorable financing. This can include traditional financing where we maintain scores of banking connections, small business loans (SBA) or the use of non-traditional lenders. We also help with the negotiations to allow you to obtain the maximum owner financing while assuring that the agreement benefits both parties. In this way, the agreement is much more likely to hold and result in a profitable result for all parties.